Gawler Caravan Park: At Gawler, in the the Barossa Valley region of South Australia
(Text & Photos supplied by Gawler Caravan Park)
Conveniently located at the end of the main street in Gawler, the Gawler Caravan Park is an excellent base from which to explore the Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley and historic Gawler. Situated near the North Para River, guests can enjoy the shady river setting, peaceful atmosphere and abundant birdlife. Gawler's excellent shopping facilities, swimming pool, golf course, tennis courts and frequent 50-minute train service to Adelaide are all within walking distance.
- 17 Cabins (standard to deluxe / wheelchair friendly)
- double cabins with separate bunk bedroom for children
- all with ensuites
- R /C Air Cond. , Microwave ovens & TV's
- modern B.B.Q.'s & Playground area
- ample powered sites [grassed or cement blocks]
- space provided for your car & annex
- centrally located Toilet block with Mens & Ladies Showers
- coin-operated Laundry
- bed linen hire available
There is also a large self-contained holiday unit available. Features include separate lounge, full size kitchen, dining room, ensuite and heating and cooling. It also contains a microwave, television and cooking facilities. The holiday unit sleeps four people very comfortably, however there is also a sofa-bed if needed.
Sorry - No Pets Allowed .
All major Credit Cards accepted for bookings and payment.
Gawler Caravan Park
Address: Main North Road, Gawler, 5118
Phone: (08) 8522 3805
Fax: (08) 8522 3805